"Wishing You Well" is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season four. This article or section is not written in the formal tone expected of an encyclopedia article. ...
Brief summary: When a wishing well is installed near the Krusty Krab, SpongeBob sets out to make all of the wishers' wishes come true. Look up Wishing well in Wiktionary, the free dictionary. ...
Time cards shown: None
Songs: Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: SpongeBob SquarePants SpongeBob SquarePants is the principal character in the animated television series SpongeBob SquarePants, which first aired on May 1, 1999 on Nickelodeon. ...
Squidward Tentacles is a fictional character in the Nickelodeon animated television series SpongeBob SquarePants. ...
Patrick Star is a fictional animated character in the hit Nickelodeon animated series, SpongeBob SquarePants. ...
Eugene H. Mr. ...
Sandra Sandy Cheeks is a fictional animated character in the Nickelodeon animated series, SpongeBob SquarePants. ...
Sheldon J. Plankton (usually referred to as Plankton) is a fictional character and one eyed villain in the animated series SpongeBob SquarePants. ...
- Take a penny and some magic,
- Even though your life is tragic,
- You can throw in all your dreams down the well,
- Although everyday the pain grows,
- You'll ride unicorns on rainbows,
- If you throw all your dreams down the well,
- When your life comes apart at the seams,
- And you've given up all your dreams,
- Here is just the means to make those dreams come true
- No more sufferin', no more sighin',
- No more pain and no more cryin'!
- When you throw in all your dreams down the well!
- The Magic Has Gone Missin (Same tune)
- Oh the magic has gone missin',
- And everyone's still wishin',
- But their dreams have fallen flat upon the ground,
- You'll find magic under rubble,
- So, Patrick, grab a shovel!
- And here is where the magic can be found!
- We're at the bottom of a well,
- But man won't it be swell,
- When we make everyone's wishes all come true!
After Mr. Krabs learns about a wishing well, he makes "The Eugene Krabs Memorial Wishing Well". SpongeBob obtains a "promotion" in which he has to stay in the bottom of the well all day and night to collect coins that fall into the well. When Patrick comes to the well, Spongebob hears him and tries to call him. This makes Patrick think the well is a magic, talking trash can, and says his wish is for Spongebob to be here to see the magic trash can with him. When Patrick tries to throw his coin into the well he falls inside and sees Spongebob was already there. The two buddies then attempt to find magic, thinking Spongebob did not dig far enough before. When Spongebob digs deeper, he finds a glowing crack on the ground and claims he "found the magic." Squidward later comes to the well to tell them how good it feels that they aren't able to bother him. He ends up falling into the well because Spongebob wished he could see the magic. He now has to endure the antics of his neighbors. When they are all out of the well, all of Bikini Bottom's wishes have come true. Mr. Krabs still doesn't believe in magic, and tries to prove that magic doesn't exist by wishing up a risky wish, but then finds himself in Big trouble. His wish was to be "steamed and served with a side of melted butter". The wish is granted, and a human prepares his meal.
- The wishes of the citizens:
- Squidward: To be as far away from SpongeBob as possible.
- Patrick: To be with SpongeBob. (he threw himself in.)
- Sandy: A telescope that works under water.
- Mrs. Puff: A boat that makes her look like a hot mama.
- Plankton: To be big enough to crush his enemies.
- Mr. Krabs: To be steamed and served with a side of melted butter. (tried to prove to SpongeBob that there was no such thing as magic.)
- Note: All of the wishes came true at one point.
- It is revealed that Squidward is claustrophobic.
- SpongeBob and Patrick find "magic".
- Fourth time Mr Krabs comes up with a scam. First was when he was selling A Krabby Patty with Jelly in Jellyfish Hunter. Second is when he creates a theme park from trash called "Krabby Land" in the episode Krabby Land. Third is when he changes the restaurant to a hotel in Krusty Towers.
- Patrick's drink disappears from the rest of the episode.
- This episode made the #2 Hot Spot on the Best Day Ever Marathon.
- This episode's name is a pun on wishing well.
- Spongebob Makes an Little hole but in the shot Is An Bigger Hole.
Claustrophobia(cla-stra-fobia) is an anxiety disorder that involves the fear of enclosed or confined spaces. ...
Production Order Jellyfish Hunter is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season two. ...
Brief summary: This summer vacation, kids arent coming to the Krusty Krab. ...
Production Order Krusty Towers is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season four. ...
It has been suggested that dajare be merged into this article or section. ...
Production Order All That Glitters is an episode of SpongeBob SquarePants from season four. ...
This is a list of episodes from the Nickelodeon animated television series SpongeBob SquarePants. ...
Production Order For the 1971 film, see A New Leaf. ...