Turkish car number plates are license plates found on Turkish vehicles. A license plate (or licence plate), number plate or registration plate is a small plate attached to a vehicle. ...
The license plate is rectangular in shape and made of aluminum. On the left, there is the country code "TR" in a 4x10cm blue bar like in EU countries. The text is in black characters on white background, and for official vehicles white on black. On all vehicles two plates have to be present, being one in front and the other in rear.
- 15x24cm in front and rear for motorbikes, motorcycles and tractors with rubber wheels,
- 11x52cm in front and 21x32cm rear for cars, pickups, vans, trucks and busses. The size is 15x30cm for imported vehicles if the regular plate does not fit.
A motorcycle (or motorbike) is a two-wheeled vehicle powered by an engine. ...
Central African Republic Children At Risk Cordillera Administrative Region Cost Accrual Ratio Computer-assisted reporting Cumulative average return This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. ...
For a device which detects vibrations from music instruments, see pickup (music). ...
Van can mean: van (road vehicle) van (rail vehicle), also called a boxcar Turkish Van cat shortened form of vanguard the VAN method for earthquake prediction Van is also the name of several places: In Turkey: Van, town Van, province Lake Van In the United Kingdom: Van, Caerphilly In the...
The driver of a car transporter truck prepares to offload Skoda Octavia cars in Cardiff, Wales For further uses of the word truck, see Truck (disambiguation). ...
The Bus, established by Mayor Frank Fasi, is Honolulus only public transit system. ...
The text format on the plates is one of the following:
- "99 X 9999", "99 X 99999"
- "99 XX 999", "99 XX 9999" or
- "99 XXX 99", "99 XXX 999".
In some provinces, numbering is categorized in groups for tax collecting offices of different districts.
99 - two digits prefix denoting the location, shows the province code number of the main residence of car holder. There are 81 provinces as listed below:
X/XX/XXX – one/two or three letters.
9999/999/99 – four/three or two digits suffix depending on the size of letters before, not exceeding than six letters and digits together.
- 99 A 9999 (red characters on white background): Province government,
- 99 AA 999 or 99 AAA 999 (white on blue): Police,
- 99 B 9999 (blue on white): Members of international organizations,
- 99 CA 999 to 99 CZ 999: (green on white): Diplomatic corps, (white on green) Consulates
- 99 G 9999 (black on yellow): Temporary (for max. one month),
- 99 GMR 999 (red on green): Temporary customs,
- 99 MA 999 to 99 MZ 999: Foreigners with temporary residence permit,
- 99 TXX 99: Taxis (optional),
- 99 T 9999: Test vehicles.
Special license plates
State president, members of parliament and military have different special numbering system.
<Coat of arms> only (golden on red) or CB 999 (golden on red),
<Coat of arms of parliament> TBMM 999 (golden on red),
- Prime minister, government members, undersecretaries and director general of security:
9999 (golden on red),
99 9999 (golden on red), with two-digits as province code number prefix
999 999 (black on white).
First two digits indicating the province.