Transformers: Cybertron (Transformers: Galaxy Force in Japan) was the 2005-2006 Transformers toyline and animated series, another co-production between Hasbro and Takara. The story in this series is neither a sequel nor a prequel to Transformers: Armada or Transformers: Energon, it is another reboot of the Transformers universe. The Transformers Universe is a series of stories set in the universe of the configuration changing robots known as Transformers. ...
The Hasbro logo uses a smile to indicate the carefree nature of its products. ...
Takara Toys is a Japanese toy company founded in 1955. ...
Fallen Part 1 – As Cybertron is being sucked into the Grand Black Hole and the Autobots prepare to evacuate to Earth, the mysterious dimension traveler Vector Prime appears and promises that he can help them; he has a map locating the various areas of the Cyber Planet Keys, which will reawaken Primus and save Cybertron. Upon hearing this, Megatron and Starscream steal the map and the Autobots are forced to head to Earth while Cybertron is lost.
Fallen Part 2 (Encounter With a Transformer) – After meeting three human children, Landmine is attacked by the Decepticon Thundercracker, who has been sent to Earth to tail the Autobots. Optimus does battle with Thundercracker and puts out a fire raging in a nearby forest caused by Thundercracker’s attacks.
Haven (Protect the Secret Base!) – After building their new base of operations on Earth, the Autobots are attacked by Megatron, Starscream, and Thundercracker, causing Vector Prime to ignite his Cyber Key and give Cyber Key Slots to the rest of the Autobots.
Hidden (A Lesson in Living on Earth!) – Bud, Lori, and Coby watch after a pair of Autobots disguised as sportscars while daydreaming about what kind of other forms the Transformers could be hiding in; meanwhile, the Decepticons once again attack the Autobots, leading to Jetfire and Optimus Prime igniting their own Cyber Key.
Landmine (Find the Chip Square!) – Arriving on the planet Velocitron, Megatron forces two rogues – Ransack (Gasket) and Crumplezone (Landbullet) – to become his new subordinates, while back on Earth Landmine tries to get revenge against Starscream; Red Alert and Hot Shot leave for Velocitron.
Space (Wondrous Planet Speedia) – Searching for hints about Velocitron’s Planet Key, Megatron engages in a race against the planet’s “leader”, Override (Nitro Convoy); meanwhile, Scattorshot takes Bud for a trip into space only to be attacked by the Decepticons. Back on Velocitron, Hot Shot disobeys Optimus’s orders not to interfere with the locals by saving Clocker (Skids) and Brakedown (Autolander) from Ransack and Crumplezone.
Rush (Brave of Speed Nitro Convoy) – While Hot Shot, Megatron, and Override all race for knowledge of the Planet Key on Velocitron, the Autobots lure the Decepticons into attacking a false base on Earth in hopes that they’ll think they’ve destroyed the real one.
Speed (Fierce Fighting! Starscream) – While Starscream starts to reveal his true intentions during a battle between the Autobots and Thundercracker, Override once more engages in a race, this time with Hot Shot – leading to Hot Shot finally igniting his Cyber Key. Additionally, the Velocitronian Decepticons ambush Red Alert in a junkyard.
Collapse (Save the Human Town!) – While the United States Secret Service spies on Coby, Bud, and Lori in an attempt to find out more about the Transformers, the kids’ hometown is threatened by an imminent volcano eruption.
Time (Vector Prime's Decision) – Investigating Earth’s Omega Lock, the Autobots head out to the Sahara Desert, where Megatron destroys Vector Prime’s Mini-Con friends, thus causing him to reveal his time turning abilities.
Search (Magical Planet Animatros) – On Velocitron, Ransack and Crumplezone harass a local named Dirt Boss into joining the Decepticon cause. Meanwhile, Megatron and Starscream arrive on Animatros, where they are confonted by the planet’s leader Scourge (Flame Convoy) and his minions Snarl (Fangwolf) and Wreckloose (Dinoshout). After creating a space bridge to Animatros, Overhaul is sent by the Autobots, where he meets Backstop (Saidos).
Deep (Mystical Dragon King Flame Convoy) – While Scourge and Megatron spar in a contest of strength, the Autobots and Decepticon on Earth battle over the Omega Lock which has been located in the Bermuda Triangle and happens to be a part of Atlantis, which in turn happens to be an ancient Transformers spacecraft; meanwhile, the mysterious figure Sideways (Noisemaze) watches from a distance.
Ship (Atlantis's Offense and Defense) – The Autobots and Decepticons move their battle into space, where Atlantis has warped too. As Optimus and Megatron duel inside the burning structure, Sideways ignites his Cyber Key and goes berserk on both sides.
Hero (The Great Race Begins) – After using the Omega Lock to create a space bridge linking Earth and Velocitron, Optimus and Landmine head off to meet Red Alert and Hot Shot, and in the process Optimus and Override meet for the first time; meanwhile, Megatron gives his troops orders to carry out while he heals on Animatros.
Race – The Great Race to determine who will participate in the finals begins, as the entire Autobot force on Velocitron, Override, and the Velocitronian Decepticon trio all attempt to outdo each other, with many dirty tricks ensuing. On Earth, Starscream and Thundercracker convince the Autobot Mudflap (Demolishor) to join their side. Meanwhile, Bud and Jolt take a trip to the city.
Detour (Wild Beast Reincarnation! Liger Jack!) – The second round of the Great Race commences, bringing obstacles such as stairs and tunnels to the course. On Animatros, Overhaul does battle with Scourge, only to take a terrible beating, but returns to fight again, this time calling upon the power of the Planet Key to be reformatted into Leobreaker (Ligerjack).
Savage (Link Up! Liger Convoy!) – Optimus Prime and Vector Prime arrive on Animatros to meet up with Overhaul, but find him reborn as Leobreaker. The trio are forced into battle alongside their new allies Snarl and Backstop against Megatron and Scourge and his minions, during which Optimus and Leobreaker link up for the first time. Meanwhile, Coby is taken to Velocitron by the Mini-Cons, where Hot Shot is in preperation for the final round of the Great Race.
Sand (Scorching Dead Heat) The final round of the Great Race begins, taking Hot Shot and the other contestants through a desert. As Hot Shot becomes trapped in sinking sand, Dirt Boss takes advantage of the situation but ultimately is disqualified from moving on to the next round - the four who do make it are Override, Ransack, Crumplezone, and Hot Shot. Meanwhile on Animatros, the Autobots and their new friends do battle with the allied Decepticons.
Champions (Planet Cup of Glory) - The final race to determine who wins the Planet Cup and thus the Planet Force begins, with Override, Ransack, Crumplezone, and Hot Shot as the participants. Ransack and Crumplezone are virtually eliminated early on, making the race a struggle between Hot Shot and Override. With help from Coby's engineering skills, Hot Shot wins the race and claims the Planet Cup as his own, but Megatron arrives to steal it, resulting in an all out brawl between the Autobots and Decepticons. The cup is returned rightfully to Hot Shot by Override, who pledges her allegiance to the Autobots. After placing the Velocitronian Planet Key in the Omega Lock, a strange signal eminates from the Autobot base into space and it is determined that something strange is going on in the North Pole...
Ice (Deadly Battle at the Edge of Aurora) - The Autobots head out to the North Pole to investigate the changing aurora shape. In doing so, the kids meet Professor Suzuki, who has been sent by the government to investigate the situation and tells them the hollow earth theory. Suzuki finds out about the Transformers and ends up trying to make "first" contact with Starscream, only to find out he's not interested. A battle ensues between Scattorshot and a Starscream/Mudflap duo, resulting in Scattorshot being frozen in ice. However, the humans use Mudflap's gun to alert the other Autobots that they need help, driving away the Decepticons. The phrase hollow Earth refers to the esoteric idea that the planet Earth has a hollow interior, almost invariably including the idea that it has a habitable inner surface. ...
Honor (Fight! Liger Jack) - Leobreaker was angered by Scourge's intimidation and decides to fight him without Optimus Prime. He lost the battle and is upset over the other Autobots for not helping him out. He hides in the volcanoes where he tells his tale to Snarl and at the same time Backstop tells the history of Scourge to Optimus Prime. Optimus Prime finally realises that he needs to reign victory over Scourge in order to gain Animatros' Cyber Planet Key.
Primal (Lori Goes To The Planet Of Demon beasts) - The battle of Optimus Prime and Scourge was sabotaged by Megatron & Starscream. The Autobots return to earth to heal for the battle and Override decides to take Lori with him to Animatros. At Animatros, she tries to talk things out with Scourge but still the battle is unevitable. The combination of Leobreaker & Optimus Prime defeated Scourge and after some lectures from Lori, he hands out the Cyber Planet Key of Animatros to the Autobots. Just then.....
Trust (Climatic Battle! Animatros) - Just as the Autobots are planning to leave the shrine of Scourge, Megatron launches an all out offense against the shrine. Their intention is the Cyber Planet Key and Prime made up a strategy to fool the Decepticons. He passes a box to a few Autobots each and they are sent to different parts of Animatros to lure them. One by one the boxes were revealed and it is found out that the real one is at Leobreaker's hands. The Autobots manage to retrieve the Cyber Planet Key with some help from Scourge and his minions.
Trap (Revival Of The Monsters) - A mysterious Autobot named Crosswise (Autovolt) reevived from the icy mountains of the Arctic after the humans did some exploration. He is known to be a monster hunter and he heads to the area where the sealed monsters are kept hidden. Starscream and Sideways who followed him thought that Crosswise's destination was the hidden place for the Cyber Planet Key of Earth. Starscream ended up releasing all the monsters which are actually Decepticons from Earth and successfully imprisoned Optimus and his men beneath the icy chamber as he leads the Earth Decepticons to search for Earth's Cyber Planet Key.
Invasion (Guardian of the Earth, Live Convoy) - Crosswise requests assistance from his long-time partner, Evac (Live Convoy) to try and once again seal the Earth Decepticons. Meanwhile, Prime managed to escape, thanks to Jetfire's help. They head to stop Starscream's men from terrorising Earth for the Cyber Planet Key. They ended up being attacked by the humans' military forces. Evac and Crosswise appears and managed to rescue Optimus from danger. He tells the Autobots that he holds the Earth Cyber Planet Key hidden somewhere in the Arctic.
Retreat(The Third Planet Force) - When the Mini-Cons rescue the kids from military custody, Sideways learns the location of the Autobot's base. Soon every Decepticon in North America is descending on Coby’s home town. The Autobots realize that to protect the Planet Keys and the humans of Earth, there’s only one option: Take the Omega Lock and abandon the Earth base.
Countdown to Collapse of the Galaxy - Megatron is finally freed from captivity with the help of Scourge. He rushes for revenge on Starscream but fearing that the Earth might be endangered, the Autobots activate a stealth barrier and intercepts them within the barrier. Just then, Starscream begins absorbing the energy from Primus' spark after he managed to steal the Omega Lock from the Autobots. The battle erupts and Megatron gains a new power by the shine of Primus' spark, a new Cyber Key ability releasing the Death Machine Gun which swept out the three Autobot warriors Red Alert, Hot Shot, & Scattorshot resulting in their bodies totally unuseable.
Resurrection! Team Vanguard! - Just as all hope is lost, Primus' spark shines on the three Autobot warriors reformatting them in to First Gunner, Back Gild, & Excigaser that forms the Vanguard team. Now the battle heats up again between the Autobots and the Decepticons.
The One Who Came From Outer Space
The Ambition of the Wicked Hearted King, Full Throttle
The New Union, Sonic Convoy
Transcendence Transformation! The Power is Unleashed
The Titantic God is Revived
Counterattack from Darkness
The Maze in Atlantis
Go Escape the Epic Battle
And, The Beginning of a Journey
Crash! Breaking the Ambition Which Scatters
Note: The show is produced by Gonzo Animation, who also produced Gravion, a giant robot anime. It has been said that Galaxy Force has a timeline of its own, while Cybertron is a continuation of Armada and Energon. However, the truth of the matter is that either way, the show is a reboot of the Transformers universe. GONZO is a Japanese animation studio and a company consists of the GDH group. ...
Gravion is an animated Japanese television series, produced by Gonzo Animation and released here in the U.S. by ADV Films. ...
Giant Robot can mean one of three things: Giant Robot (magazine) Giant Robot (band) Giant Robot (genre) This is a disambiguation page â a navigational aid which lists pages that might otherwise share the same title. ...
Earth Autobots (Earth Cybertrons)
- Optimus Prime (Galaxy Convoy)- Supreme Commander of the Autbot Military who organized the Cybertron Evacuation. A stern but compassionate leader who deeply cares for each of his suboardinates.
- Hot Shot (Exillion/Exigeyser) - The stereotypical "young" member of the Team. Enjoys racing, and takes pride in being the fastest in the Universe. As Exigeyer, part of the elite Vanguard team.
- Jetfire (Dreadrock) - The Deputy Commander, ranking just under Optimus Prime. Always follows orders, but willing to take matters into his own hands to get things done.
- Landmine (Guard Shell) - The first Transformer to arrive on Earth, he was found and repaired by 3 humans. A quiet and devoted warrior, Landmine has come to care deeply for his adopted homeworld.
- Overhaul/Leobreaker (Jackshot/Liger Jack) - Overhaul was once a famous Autobot soldier with a reputation for winning seemingly impossible battles. He had no friends until joining Team Prime, everyone else refused to work with him because he was too reckless. Eventually reformatted by the Cyber Planet energy of Animatros. As Leobreaker, can combine with Optimus: Liger Jack + Galaxy Convoy = Liger Convoy.
- Scattorshot (Backpack/Backgild) - The Autobots' main technical expert, he spends most of his time in the base analyzing monitors. Though he hestaites sometimes, he handles his duties with precision. Using a Cyber Key, Scattorshot can use his back mounted weapon. He later "evolved" into a new form (Back Guild), serving as part of the elite Vanguard team.
- Red Alert (First Aid/First Gunner) - Autobot Medical Expert and Chief Science Officer. As First Gunner, part of the elite Vanguard team.
- Vector Prime - Ancient warrior, believed to be one of the Original thirteen Transformers. Has powers involving long-distance warping and time manipulation. It is he who reveals the secret of Planet Keys.
- Evac (Live Convoy): Sealed away on Earth for many years. Friend to Crosswise. Turns into a rescue helicopter.
- Crosswise (Autovolt) : Monster Hunter who sealed away ancient Decepticons on Earth long ago. Turns into a Car.
- Knockdown (Sonic Bomber) - Reckless Autobot with an authority problem who helps the Vanguard Team. Can combine with Optimus. Sonic Bomber + Galaxy Convoy = Sonic Convoy.
Different forms of Optimus Prime and Optimus Primal (Beast Wars) In the original Transformers television and comic series, Optimus Prime is the leader of the heroic Autobots by right of his possession of the Matrix of Leadership. ...
Hot Shot was an Autobot soldier, part of the Transformers toyline series. ...
Jetfire is one of the Autobots from the Transformers series. ...
Landmine is an Autobot from the Transformers series. ...
The guardian of space and time, Vector Prime is said to exist throughout all time, recording and reporting all that he sees. ...
Speed Planet Autobots (Speedia Cybertrons)
- Override (Nitro Convoy) Long-time champion and Sonic Commander of Planet Velocitron. Racing is what gives Override's life meaning, boasting of being the fastest on her planet. However, her reason of joining the Autobots is not seeking the universal peace that the Planet Force will bring, but to only test her abilties. She's male in the japanese version.
- Clocker (Skids) Spunky and young friend of Hot Shot, as well as being a student under Brakedown. Allied with Optimus rather than Override.
- Brakedown (Autolander) Oldest resident of Speedia and friend/teacher of Clocker. This experienced racer's wisedom often gives him different perspectives on a situation than others. Allied with Optimus rather than Override, offering his advice the younger Autobots.
Jungle Planet Autobots (Animatros Cybertrons)
- Backstop (Saidos): A respected Zen martial arts master on Planet Animatros who promoted the idea of building a country of peace, as opposed to Scourge's way of brute force. He & his student joined Optimus Prime's team.
- Snarl (Fang Wolf): Student under Backstop (alongside Scourge), Snarl went after Scourge to keep a close eye on things for his mentor.
Snarl is an Autobot from the Transformers series. ...
Giant Planet Autobots (Gigalonia Cybertrons)
- Metroplex (Megalo Convoy): From Planet Gigalonia, he transforms into a bucket wheel excavator. The blade of his enormous ax rotates when he evoke his Cyber Key Power.
- Blender: From Planet Gigalonia
Autobot City is a city in the fictional Transformers Universe located near Lookout Mountain in Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA (common explanation based on dialogue in the movie and geographical features). ...
- Jolt (Hop)- Leader of the Recon Team. Only Mini-Con able to speak English.
- Six-Speed (Bumper)
- Reverb (Blit)
- Safeguard (Roots)- Vector Prime's partner.
- Horrible: Metroplex's partner.
Mini-Cons are a human-sized race of transforming robots in the Transformers: Armada universe and its sequels, one of the assorted universes in Transformers fiction. ...
- Megatron/Galvatron (Master Megatron/GrandMaster Galvatron) : Arguably the most powerful Decpticon, he seeks to gain the Planet Force and use Primus' powers to remold the universe in his own image. In episode 32, he follows the Autobots to Cybertron and faces Optimus Prime in one last battle for the Omega Lock, only to be destroyed, although Optimus has his doubts.
- Starscream: Megatron's second-in-command. Starscream wants to take command of the Decepticons for himself, but has chosed to bide his time until he has enough power and reinforcements to take down Megatron. Using the Omega Lock and three of the Cyber Planet Keys, he became a giant version of himself, wearing a giant crown as a symbol of his power. Despite this however, the Autobots were able to defeat him. Sideways teleported him away to safety, although it is likely he will return.
- Thundercracker - The first Decepticon to take on an Earth mode. Thundercracker is a loyal fighter, but somewhat lacking in intelligence and combat skills.
- Mudflap (Demolishor): One of the Autobots in hiding on Earth who was unhappy with Optimus Prime's methods. Starscream convinced him that there was a better way of life, and Mudflap has been a Decepticon ever since.
- Thunderblast (Chromia): Female Deception serving under Starscream.
- Lugnutz (Road Storm): Deception serving under Starscream.
- Scrapmetal (Rumble) - Drones similar to the Energon/Super Link Terrorcons. While bearing the Decepticon symbol, they serve neither Megatron or Starscream. First encountered by the Vanguard Team on Cybertron, it is believed they were from another world the black hole consumed, and were stripping the Transformers' homeworld for resources.
- Dark Leobreaker (Dark Liger Jack) - An evil doppelganger of Leobreaker, the composite of a piece of Megatron's evil spark with Leobreaker's reckless nature. Dark Leobreaker can combine with Megatron.
- Future Decepticons
- Moldrive: From Planet Gigalonia. No further infomation available.
Megatron is the leader of the Decepticons in fictional Transformers Universes. ...
Starscream is a Decepticon in the Transformers universe, having appeared in multiple incarnations in the related comics, animated television series and movie. ...
Thundercracker is a Decepticon in the Transformers toyline and has appeared in many of the related comics, animated television series, and themovie. ...
Mudflap/Demolishor -hasbro profile- Theres nothing MUDFLAP likes more than demolition. ...
Speed Planet Decepticons (Speedia Destrons)
- Dirt Boss (Inch Up) - The most specialized transformer on Velocitron when it comes to traveling bad roads, from bumpy, uneven paths to muddy quagmires. He hates Overide and seeks to become the new ruler of Velocitron by beating her in a race. But he was forced to join Decepticons after being attacked by Crumplezone and Ransack.
- Crumplezone (Landbullet/Armbullet): Big green brawler. The muscular half of the "Disgusting Duo" (as they are called), hardly ever seen without his partner. His bulky frame possesses incredible speed, racing with fearsome swiftness along even the most winding roadways. His Cyber Key enables him to generates explosive energy for increases his speed and fire his enormous twin cannons. He was eventually evolved into a new form (Armbullet) by Megatron, becoming a full-fledged Decepticon.
His voice is believed to be strongly influenced by WWE wrestler, Heidenreich. Dirt Boss (inch up) A wild outlaw, rugged villain of the rough backwaters of Planet Speederia, those who are fooled by the sheer size of Dirt Boss into thinking hes slow are soon left choking on his exhaust. ...
From the Transformers series. ...
Heidenreich (current Smackdown! character) in fear as he awaits the entrance of The Undertaker Jon Heidenreich, better known simply as Heidenreich (born June 28, 1972 in New Orleans, Louisiana) is a professional wrestler performing for World Wrestling Entertainment on the SmackDown! brand. ...
- Ransack (Gasket): Smaller but hardly smarter member of the Disgusting Duo.
Jungle Planet Decepticons (Animatros Destrons)
- Scourge (Flame Convoy): The Dark Commander of Jungle Planet with a very simple rule for order: "Strength is Justice!" On Animatros, only the strong are obeyed-and Scourge is the strongest of them all. He still maintains some code of honor from his days of training under Backstop and refuses to kill his opponents. Scourge later joins the Decepticons out of boredom, since he has no one he deems worthy to fight on Animatros. His first action upon joining the Decepticons is releasing Megatron and the other Decepticons from barrier that entrapped them. Turns into a dragon.
- Undermine (Dino Shout): One of Scourge's troops. When Scourge leaves Animatros, Undermine is left behind. Whether he joins the Decepticons later on is uncertain.
- Brimstone (Terrashaver): One of Scourge's troops. When Scourge leaves Animatros, Brimstone is left behind. Whether he joins the Decepticons later on is uncertain.
Scourge is a Decepticon from the Transformers series. ...
- Coby: A mechanical genius who is often called on by the Transformers to do repairs.
- Bud : Coby's younger brother who often has wild fantasies about his adventures with the Transformers.
- Lori: The most level-headed of the group, she keeps Coby and Bud under some degree of control.
- Tim: Coby's brother, the eldest of the family.
- Colonel Mick Franklin: A government agent who is gathering information on the Transformers. He has a past history with Evac.
- Dr. Lucy Suzuki: A scientist who is gathering information on ancient alien artifacts known as 'O-Parts'.
- Sideways (Noise Maze) : Mysterious entity with the ability to change between Autobot and Decepticon faction symbols. Claims to be a Special Detective working against Megatron from the inside, but this may not be true. Other hints have suggested that he is insane and has no control over his altering factions. Currently allied with Starscream.
- Soundwave : The second robot from Planet X, he changes to a stealth bomber. He joined Megatron's group, revealing the location of the final Cyber Planet Key on Planet Gigalonia. His true origins are currently not known but evidence suggests that he might be connected with the responsible for the formation of the Grand Black Hole that has sucked up Cybertron. He comes with a partner, Laserbeak (Condor).
- Primus The benevolent god of the Transformers, he appeared after Megatron was seemingly destroyed. He was the true form of Planet Cybertron, in a state of slumber for tens of thousands of years. He predicted the coming & creation of the Grand Black Hole, so with his own powerful spark scattered the Cyber Planet Key arcoss the universe. His most powerful attack is "Maximum Big Bang".
Sideways was a Transformers introduced in the modern TF series as a homage to double agents like Doubledealer. ...
Soundwave (Later: Soundblaster in Japan) is a character from the fictitious Transformers metaseries. ...
Laserbeak was used countless times as a reconnaissance platform, uncovering key plans of the Autobots throughout the war. ...
Primus at the heart of Cybertron Primus is the benevolent deity in the fictional Transformers comic Universe who created the Transformers to fight his ancient enemy, the Chaos-Bringer Unicron. ...
- Planet Seibertron - Galaxy Force
- Planet Cybertron - Cybertron
- Planet Speedia - Galaxy Force
- Speed Planet - Cybertron
- Planet Animatros - Galaxy Force
- Jungle Planet - Cybertron
- Planet Gigalonia - Galaxy Force
- Giant Planet - Cybertron
- Cybertrons - Galaxy Force
- Autobots - Cybertron
- Destrons - Galaxy Force
- Decepticons - Cybertron
- Planet Force - Galaxy Force
- Cyber Planet Keys - Cybertron
- Force Chips - Galaxy Force
- Cyber Keys - Cybertron
- Chip Square - Galaxy Force
- Omega Lock - Cybertron
- "Force Chip, Ignition!" - Galaxy Force
- "Cyber Key Power!" - Cybertron
- Sho Hayami - Vector Prime, Narrator
- Taiten Kusunoki - Galaxy Convoy
- Daisuke Hirakawa - Excellion/Exkaiser
- Hideo Ishikawa - Dreadrock
- Hisao Egawa Jackshot/Liger Jack
- Tomoyuki Shimura - Guard Shell
- Tarusuke Shingaki - Back Pack/Backgild
- Yasuyuki Kase - First Aid/Fire Gunner, Terra-Shaver
- Nanae Kato - Skids
- Masahiko Tanaka - Saidos
- Houko Kuwashima - Hop
- Yuto Kazama - Wolfang
- Kenichi Mochizuki - Autolander, Coby's Father
- Jin Domon - Nitro Convoy
- Susumu Chiba - Noise Maze
- Houko Kuwashima as Hop
- Mayumi Kurokawa as Badd
- Yukiko Tamaki - Coby
- Junichi Suwabe - Tim
- Kei Kobayashi - Coby's Mother
- Nami Kurokawa - Bud
- Rika Morinaga - Lori
- Rintarou Nishi - Colonel Franklin
- Eriko Hirata - Lori's Mother
- Machiko Toyoshima as Prof. Lucy Suzuki
- Masako Taki - President
- Jouji Nakata - Master Megatron
- Takaya Kuroda - Starscream
- Kazunari Tanaka - Thundercracker
- Toshihiko Nakajima - Landbullet/Armbullet
- Hiroaki Hirata - Gasket, Live Convoy
- Takayasu Usui - Inch-Up, Sonic Bomber
- Norio Wakamoto - Flame Convoy
- Masafumi Kimura: Dino Shout, Road Storm
- Natsuko Kuwatani as Chromia
- Taketora: Demolishor
Sho Hayami (éæ°´ å¥¨ Hayami ShÅ), nÃ© Yasushi Ohhama (å¤§æ¿± é Åhama Yasushi, born August 2, 1958) is a veteran seiyÅ« who was born in Hyogo. ...
The official poster for AC Cloud Strife threatened by the new main villain, Kadaj Turks; Reno and Rude confront the two new villains; Loz and Yazoo Vincent Valentine and Cloud Strife pay tribute to the lost Cetra Sephiroths infamous scene from Final Fantasy VII, redesigned in Advent Children Final...
Hideo Ishikawa (ç³å· è±é Ishikawa Hideo, born December 13, 1969) is a male seiyuu born in Hyogo. ...
Hisao Egawa (江川 央生 Egawa Hisao) is a seiyū whose birthday is September 13. ...
Tanaka Masahiko (田中 正彦) is a seiyu who was born on October 1, 1954. ...
Houko Kuwashima (æ¡å³¶ æ³å Kuwashima HÅko, born December 12, 1975), sometimes mistranslated as Noriko Kuwashima (Kuwashima Noriko), is a Japanese voice actress (seiyÅ«). She is capable of playing a variety of roles. ...
Kazama Yuuto(é¢¨éåå) is a seiyu who was born on September 30, 1970 in Tokyo. ...
Susumu Chiba (千葉 進歩 Chiba Susumu, born September 13, 1970) is a seiyu. ...
Houko Kuwashima (æ¡å³¶ æ³å Kuwashima HÅko, born December 12, 1975), sometimes mistranslated as Noriko Kuwashima (Kuwashima Noriko), is a Japanese voice actress (seiyÅ«). She is capable of playing a variety of roles. ...
Junichi Suwabe (諏訪部 順一 Suwabe Junichi) is a seiyu who was born on March 29, 1972 in Tokyo. ...
Toyoshima Machiko (豊嶋 真千子, born on December 28, 1971 in Toride, Ibaraki) is a seiyu who works for Aoni Production. ...
Nakata Jouji (ä¸ç° è²æ²») is a seiyu whose birthday is April 22. ...
Hiroaki Hirata (å¹³ç° åºæ Hirata Hiroaki, born August 7, 1963) is a seiyu who was born in Tokyo. ...
Norio Wakamoto (è¥æ¬ è¦å¤« Wakamoto Norio), is a veteran seiyuu who was born Noriaki Wakamoto (è¥æ¬ ç´æ Wakamoto Noriaki) on October 18, 1945. ...
Natsuko Kuwatani (桑谷 夏子 Kuwatani Natsuko, born August 8, 1978) is a seiyū who was born in Tokyo. ...
Brian Drummond is, without question, one of the most well-known voice actors in recent history. ...
David Kaye (born 14 October 1964) is a Canadian voice actor. ...
Gary Chalk is an illustator and model-maker who is perhaps best known for his contributions to the Lone Wolf series of gamebooks written by Joe Dever. ...
Michael Dobson is one of the three Dobson brothers (himself, Brian, and Paul), all of whom have made themselves known prominently in the voice acting community. ...
Paul Dobson, of the brothers Dobson(himself, Michael, and Brian), is an accomplished Canadian voice actor, one of the many who work with Ocean Group, based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. ...
Brian Dobson is the third of three brothers, the others being Paul and Michael, who are well-known for their talent as voice actors. ...
Kirby Morrow is the voice actor from Vancouver, British Columbia. ...
Richard Cox may refer to: Richard Threlkeld Cox, U.S. physicist Richard Cox, bishop of Ely in the early 16th century Richard Cox, Lord Chancellor of Ireland 1703-1707 Richard Cox, birth name of U.S. actor Dick Sargent Richard Ian Cox, British actor Richard Cox, British horticulturalist, created Cox...
Lisa Ann Beley is a Canadian voice actor. ...
Samuel Sam Vincent is one of Canadas many prominent voice actors, working with Ocean Group in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. ...
Scott McNeil (born September 15, 1962 in Brisbane, Australia), is a voice actor. ...
theme song lyrics
OPTIMUS PRIME our worlds are in danger to save them and the galaxy we must find the four cyber planet keys before the decepticons can use them for evil it is our mission hotshot jetfire vector prime landmine scattershot optimus prime transform and roll out transformers more then meets the eye autobots decepticons go! transformers robots in disguise transformers transformers go! the autobots rage there battle to destroy! the evil forces of the decepticons transformers go! transformers
For some unknown reason, the first three episodes of Transformers Cybertron have not aired in the U.S.; in Canada, the first two episodes were skipped. While the exact reason has not been confirmed, it is most likely that the episodes in question weren't completed, and as such, this series may have been rushed out of production (as with Micron Legend/Armada and Superlink/Energon).
The third episode, "Haven", has since been shown on the Transformers website, and it and the first two episodes are expected on the DVD release.
Many people are suprised that there are some cartoons in which characters themselves did call out their attack names. One famous cartoon, Digimon, showed characters naming their attacks. Because Transformers cartoons originally do not show characters naming their attacks as they fight, only certain types of Transformers cartoon did show them. These include, Transformers: Robots In Disguise and Transformers: Cybertron. Digimon (short for Digital Monsters) (Japanese: ãã¸ã¢ã³, Romaji dejimon) is a Japanese series of childrens merchandise, including toys, manga and anime, featuring monsters of various form living in a Digital World. Digimon contains many of the typical themes associated with mon (monster). ...
- Transformers @ The Moon - Europes most popular Transformers Fan Site, with the latest news and the most complete toy image gallery on the web.
- Lucky Draw Transformers - Growing web resource about the 'lucky draw' and other premium Transformers.