Steven Rinkoff is a producer, mixer, and engineer, well-renowned in the music business for his work with songwriter-producer Jim Steinman. He has worked with Steinman since 1986 on many projects, in all facets of production (production, mixing, and engineering), and is so trusted by him to the point that he is currently Steinman's partner in Ravenous Records, their record label. Image File history File links Information_icon. ...
This article or section does not cite its references or sources. ...
Ravenous Records, a division of Ravenous Entertainment, was formed in 1998 by Jim Steinman and Steven Rinkoff. ...
Currently Steven is developing the group The Dream Engine. The project brings new songs, new lyrics, and new voices to the rock operatic imagination of Jim Steinman. 2006 will launch the live shows and a much anticipated CD. The Dream Engine (sometimes abbreviated as TDE) is a music performance group created by Jim Steinman and Steven Rinkoff in 2006. ...
- Bonnie Tyler, Secret Dreams and Forbidden Fire, 1986, CBS (engineer)
- The Sisters of Mercy, "More," Vision Thing, 1990, Elektra (engineer/mixer)
- Meat Loaf, Bat out of Hell II: Back Into Hell, 1993, Virgin (engineer/mixer/asst. producer)
- Taylor Dayne, "Original Sin," The Shadow, 1994, Universal (recorded/co-producer)
- Watershed, Twister, 1995, Epic (producer)
- Take That, "Never Forget," Greatest Hits, 1995, RCA (recorded/co-producer)
- Bonnie Tyler, "Two Out of Three Ain't Bad" and "Making Love (Out of Nothing At All)," Free Spirit, 1995, EastWest (co-producer/engineer/mixer)
- Celine Dion, "It's All Coming Back to Me Now," "River Deep, Mountain High" and "Call the Man," Falling into You, 1996, Columbia (co-producer/engineer)
- Whistle Down the Wind, cast recording of Andrew Lloyd Webber theatrical production, 1998, Uni/Decca (co-producer/engineer)
- Boyzone, "No Matter What," 1998, Polydor UK (mixer)
- Meat Loaf, The Very Best of Meat Loaf, 1998, Virgin/Sony (co-producer/engineer/mixer)
- Nicki French, "Two Out of Three Ain't Bad" and "Lovers Again," 1998, Ravenous (mixer)
- Tanz der Vampire, theatre cast album, 1998, Polygram (co-producer/engineer)
- Marc Anthony and Tina Arena, "I Want to Spend My Lifetime Loving You," The Mask of Zorro, 1998, Sony (co-producer/engineer)
- Karine Hannah, "Braver Than We Are," "Safe Sex," "Making Love (Out of Nothing at All)" and "Is Nothing Sacred?," 2001, Ravenous (co-producer)
- Wuthering Heights, 2003, Ravenous/MTV Movies (recorded/co-producer)
- Opera Babes, "Aida," 2000's, Sony UK (co-producer/engineer/mixer)