Mohammad ibn-Ali ibn-e Babuyeh , ( who is known as Sheikh Saduq and ibn-e Babuyeh) (306- 381 A.H) in Qom. He was one of the greatest Shi'a scholars. Qom is famous for the shrine of Hazrat Masoumeh, first built in the late 8th century. ...
Shia Islam, also Shiite Islam, or Shiism (Arabic:Ø´ÙØ¹Ø©, Persian:Ø´ÛØ¹Ù translit: ) is a denomination of the Islamic faith. ...
His famous book is " Mann la yahzarahol faghih " in which there has been collected about 6000 traditions on the different topics of jurisprudence.
Among his other books one could refer to the followings: 1. Kamaleddin va tamamonna'meh ( the perfection of the religion and the end of the blessings) which is about Imam Zaman( A.J )including questions and answers about the Occultation to the non-beleivers.
2. Ma'aniyol Akhbar in which he has explained the shades of the complexities and the problems of interpretations of traditions and the Quranic verses .
3. Oyune Akhbaroreza : which has been dedicated to Sahib ibn-e Ebad the wise minister of Alle buyeh dynasty including some of Imam reza's( A.S) traditions.
4. Khesal : which is about the moral instructions , points of scientific ,historical and legal origins whichhad been organized according to the numerical hierarchies.
5. Emali (Majalis)( sessions ) : in this book his students had collected all of his speeches and lessons .
6. Ellalosharaye ( the cause of the situations): which includes the reasons behind the Philosophy of the Islamic ordinances .
The Four Books (Arabic Al-Kutub Al-Arbah) is a Shia term refering to their four best known Hadith collections. ...
// Hadith collections The book of Sulaym ibn Qays â ? by ? Nahj al-Balagha â ? by ? Bihar al-Anwar â 1600s by Allama Majlesi Usul al-Kafi â ? by ? Sahifa al-Sajjadiyya â 678-713 by ? Shahr Usul al-Kafi â ? by ? Furu al-Kafi â ? by ? Tafsir Tafsir al-Mizan â ? by Allameh Tabatabaei History books Restatement of...
- On the Commemoration of Shaikh Saduq