Reed Construction Data, a subsidiary of Reed Business Information, is a leading provider of business information for the North American construction industry. Reed Construction Data's portfolio of construction information products and services include: Bold textReed Business Information is the largest business publisher in the United States and a division of Reed Elsevier. ...
World map showing North America A satellite composite image of North America. ...
In large construction projects, such as skyscrapers, cranes are essential. ...
- Reed Bulletin and Reed Connect - construction project information that provides leads and bidding opportunities to contractors, distributors and building product manufacturers.
- Reed First Source (United States) and Buildcore (Canada) - online directories of commercial building product information, manufacturers and specifications organized by CSI MasterFormat.
- Reed Registry - a comprehensive directory of North American architectural firms.
- RS Means - construction cost data, cost estimating software, and construction reference books.
Reed Construction Data also publishes a series of trade journals covering the heavy, highway, utility and non-residential building construction industries: A general contractor is an organization or individual that contracts with another organization or individual (the owner) for the construction of a building, road or other facility. ...
// Building material is any material which is used for a construction purpose. ...
The Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) is an organization that maintains and advances the standarization of construction language as pertains to building specifications. ...
MasterFormat is the most widely used standard for organizing specifications and other written information for commercial and institutional building projects in the U.S. and Canada. ...
RSMeans is a North American construction cost estimation data source that began with a single print publication in 1943 and has since grown to provide a range of construction estimating services. ...
A trade journal is a periodical, magazine or publication printed with the intention of target marketing to a specific industry or type of trade/business. ...
- California Builder & Engineer covering California and Hawaii.
- Construction covering Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina.
- Construction Bulletin covering Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota.
- Construction Digest covering Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, eastern Missouri, and West Virginia.
- Construction News covering Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma and Western Tennessee.
- Constructioneer covering New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware.
- Dixie Contractor covering heavy Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, and Florida.
- Michigan Contractor & Builder covering both the Upper and Lower Peninsula of Michigan.
- Midwest Contractor covering Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska and western and northeastern Missouri.
- New England Construction covering Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Vermont.
- Pacific Builder & Engineer covering Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, and Alaska.
- Rocky Mountain Construction covering Mountain America.
- Texas Contractor covering Texas.
- Western Builder covering Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.