Pochentong International Airport is the main airport of Cambodia and is located in the country's capital city, Phnom Penh. City motto: No motto City proper Province Phnom Penh Mayor Kep Chuktema ( ) Area 290 kmÂ² Population 862,000 Density 3446. ...
Airlines serving the airport
Angkor Airlines is an airline based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. ...
Bangkok Airways is a regional airline based in Bangkok, Thailand. ...
China Southern Airlines (ä¸å½åæ¹èªç©º) is an airline based in Guangzhou in the Guangdong province of the Peoples Republic of China. ...
Alternative meanings: There is also an Dragon-type Pokémon named Dragonair. ...
EVA Air (é·æ¦®èªç©º Changrong Hangkong) is an airline based at Chiang Kai-Shek International Airport in Taoyuan, Republic of China, Taiwan, near Taipei. ...
Far Eastern Air Transport is based in Sungshan Domestic Airport, Taipei City, R.O.C.. The airline carrier serves Taiwanese residents. ...
Malaysia Airlines (Malay: Penerbangan Malaysia Berhad) is the national airline of Malaysia, serving international and domestic destinations. ...
President Airlines is the airline company of Cambodia. ...
Royal Phnom Penh Airways is an airline based in Cambodia. ...
Shanghai Airlines is an airline based in the Peoples Republic of China. ...
Siem Reap Airways (International) is an airline based in Cambodia. ...
Silkair is a subsidiary of Singapore Airlines and is based in Singapore. ...
Thai Airways aircraft at Bangkok International Airport Thai Airways Boeing 747-400 Thai Airways promotes Bangkok - New York Non-Stop, branded as New York Express (Photo taken by Eric Lo (Hong Kong) Eastern Harbour Crossing Hong Kong exit, Hong Kong) Thai Airways International (Thai : à¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¸´à¸à¹à¸à¸¢) is the national air carrier of...
Transmile Air Services is an airline based in Malaysia. ...
Boeing 787 in Vietnam Airlines livery Vietnam Airlines is the national flag carrier for Vietnam, and was established as a state enterprise in April 1989. ...
International Terminal profile
- Total capacity: 2 million pax
- Surface: 16,000 sqm
- Waiting lounges: 1300 sqm
- CIP Lounge: 250 sqm
- Food & Beverage: 350 sqm
- Duty Free: 700 sqm
- Seat capacity: 360
- Check-In counters: 22
- Visa, Immigration and Customs counters: 30
- Number of gates: 4 with aerobridges, 2 with bus access
- Baggage conveyors: 2 ( International )
- Car parking: 380
Domestic Terminal profile
- Handling capacity Domestic Departures Terminal : 300 passengers per hour.
- Floor surface : 1.200 sqm.
- Boarding gates : 3
Arrival side ( open space concept ) :
- Floor surface : 2.470 sqm.
- Garden : 900 sqm.
- Total capacity : 400.000 passengers/year
- Length: 3000 m
- Width: 45 m.
- Orientation: 46 º - 226º (QFU 05 - 23)
- Pavement structure: bituminous overlay on a concrete base
- Perpendicular taxiways (30 m. wide plus shoulders 5 m. wide each): 2
- Peak hour capacity: 10 movements (taxiways)
- Number of stands: 13 (4 contacts)
- Concrete area...... : 46,150 sqm., 6 stands
- Asphalt area.........: 18,000 sqm., 5 stands
- Total area.............: 64,150 sqm
- Navigation aids and visual aids:
Angkor International Airport is the second largest airport in Cambodia and is located in Siemreap, home of Angkor Wat. ...
- Cambodia Airports Home of Pochentong (Phnom Penh) and Angkor (Siemreap) International Airports. In English and French.