National Office of Electoral Processes
| Republic of Peru |
• President of the Republic
• Vice Presidents of the Republic
• Council of Ministers (Cabinet)
Municipalities Image File history File links Escudo_nacional_del_PerÃº.svgâ Sumario Origen Licensing File links The following pages on the English Wikipedia link to this file (pages on other projects are not listed): Peru Gallery of sovereign state coats of arms Coat of arms of Peru Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Peru/Archive 1 ...
List of presidents of Peru : The Independence War 1821-1822: José de San Martín 1822-1823: José de La Mar 1823: Manuel Salazar y Baquíjano 1823: José de la Riva Agüero 1823-1824: José Bernardo de Tagle 1824-1826: Simón Bolívar 1826-1827: Andrés...
The Presidential Cabinet of Peru or the Council of Ministers is made up of all the Ministers of the State. ...
// Municipalities, in Peru, are the government organizations that govern the provinces and districts of that country. ...
|Congress of the Republic |
|Judicial System |
• Supreme Court of the Republic
• Superior Courts of Justice
• Courts of First Instance
• Courts of Peace Congress (Spanish: Congreso) is the name given to Perus unicameral legislature under the current (1993) constitution. ...
The Judicial System of Peru usually known as the Judicial Power in Peru, is an organism of the government of the Republic of Peru composed of a hierarchic organization of institutions, that excersice equal justice to all people. ...
The Supreme Court of Justice is the highest judicial court in Peru. ...
The Courts of First Instance are the third hierarchic level organized in the Judicial System of Peru. ...
The Courts of Peace are the lowest hierarchic level in the Judicial System of Peru. ...
National Jury of Elections
National Office of Electoral Processes
National Registry of Identification and Civil Status
National Council of the Magistrate
Central Reserve Bank of Peru
General Control of the Republic
Ministry of Defense Peruvian National Jury of Elections The National Jury of Elections (Jurado Nacional de Elecciones, JNE) of Peru is an autonomous constitutional organism, headquartered in Lima. ...
The Central Reserve Bank of Peru (Spanish: ) is the Peruvian central bank. ...
The Ministry of Defence of Peru (Spanish: Ministerio de Defensa del PerÃº) is the agency of the Peruvian government responsible for safeguarding of national security on land, sea and air. ...
The National Office of Electoral Processes (Oficina Nacional de Procesos Electorales, ONPE) is the body in charge of organizing elections in Peru. Created in 1993, during the government of Alberto Fujimori, it is headquartered in the Jesús María District in Lima. Its current National Chief is Magdalena Chú. Elections in Peru provides information pertaining to the election process and the results of Peruvian presidencial elections. ...
1993 (MCMXCIII) was a common year starting on Friday of the Gregorian calendar and marked the Beginning of the International Decade to Combat Racism and Racial Discrimination (1993-2003). ...
Alberto Kenya Fujimori, (born in Peru on July 28, 1938), also known as Kenya Fujimori (è¤æ£® è¬ä¹ Fujimori Kenya), was President of Peru from July 28, 1990 to November 17, 2000. ...
JesÃºs MarÃa is a district in the Lima Province in Peru. ...
Nickname: City of the Kings Location within Lima Province Coordinates: Department Lima Province Lima Province Settled 1535 - Mayor Luis Castaneda Lossio Area - City 804. ...
ONPE is an autonomous body of the State, and it forms the electoral system of Peru, along with the National Jury of Elections and the National Registry of Identification and Civil Status. Peruvian National Jury of Elections The National Jury of Elections (Jurado Nacional de Elecciones, JNE) of Peru is an autonomous constitutional organism, headquartered in Lima. ...
- 1. Organizing all electoral processes, referenda and other popular consultations.
- Thus, ONPE has the duty, whenever the President of Peru calls for elections, to organize them and guarantee their transparency and legitimacy.
- 2. Designing the voting ballots, electoral acts, forms and any other relevant material, in order to ensure the respect for the citizen's will.
- ONPE is also in charge of carrying out lotteries to determine the order of candidates or options on the respective ballot.
Established in the Constitution of 1993, the President of the Republic is the Chief of the State and represents the republic in official international matters. ...
- 1. National Chief
- 2. Advisor Cabinet Chief
- 3. Information and Electoral Education Manager
- 4. Electoral Administration Manager
- 5. Supervision of Party Funds Manager
- 6. General Secretaríat
- 7. Juridical Counsel Manager
- 8. Planning and Electoral Development Manager
- 9. Systems and Electoral Informatics Manager
- 10. Administration and Finance Manager
- 11. Electoral Upbringing and Training Manager
- 12. Electoral Organization and Regional Coordination Manager
- 13. Institutonal Control Manager
- 14. Public Barrister
To ensure the respect for the popular will, to promote the free electoral participation by the citizens, to contribute to the democratic consolidation of the country.
To be the maximum and autonomous authority, specialized in planning, organization and execution of electoral processes, and a model within the region for its technology and innovative electoral mechanisms.
Elections in Peru provides information pertaining to the election process and the results of Peruvian presidencial elections. ...
- National Office of Electoral Processes