FACTOID # 14: North Carolina has a larger Native American population than North Dakota, South Dakota and Montana combined.
 
 Home   Encyclopedia   Statistics   States A-Z   Flags   Maps   FAQ   About 
   
 
WHAT'S NEW
RELATED ARTICLES
People who viewed "NESN" also viewed:
 

SEARCH ALL

FACTS & STATISTICS    Advanced view

Search encyclopedia, statistics and forums:

 

 

(* = Graphable)

 

 


Encyclopedia > NESN

The New England Sports Network is a regional cable television network that covers the six New England states. The Boston Red Sox are a co-founder and owner of 80% NESN, with the Boston Bruins owning the other 20%. NESN broadcasts regional college games, non-national broadcasts of Red Sox and Bruins games, as well as analysis programs focusing on New England sports.


During Red Sox season, NESN's pre- and post-game shows are quite in-depth, featuring a number of guests from the team and organization. Red Sox players are profiled; Jerry Remy will check in with his take on the upcoming game; Theo Epstein and Larry Lucchino appear on a weekly basis, as well as regular commentary from legends such as Jim Rice, Sam Horn, Bob Tewksbury, and Dennis Eckersley. NESN is truly the media voice of Red Sox Nation, and most Sox fans greatly prefer NESN's coverage over that of other networks such as FOX and ESPN due to the local slant.


External links

NESN's Official Site at Boston.com (http://www.boston.com/sports/nesn)


  Results from FactBites:
 
Boston Red Sox schedule - Boston.com (60 words)
NESN, New England’s most watched sports network, will once again deliver exclusive coverage of every locally televised Red Sox game throughout New England in 2007 beginning with coverage of nine spring training games.
Below is NESN’s schedule of spring training broadcast and a 2007 Red Sox season schedule.
NESN’s regular season broadcast schedule will be announced at a later date.
Nationwide Electrical Services Network Ltd (231 words)
NESN has been an outstanding success story in the UK Electronics markets and today is the leading Independent National Electrical Repair Network.
NESN prides itself on its ability to combine innovation with sound business judgment and, throughout its history, has constantly sought new and exciting ways to innovate and lead the market.
NESN has extended its portfolio of support services to partners through installations, home claims handling and technical help lines, providing an ‘added value’ and seamless service.
  More results at FactBites »

 
 

COMMENTARY     


Share your thoughts, questions and commentary here
Your name
Your comments

Want to know more?
Search encyclopedia, statistics and forums:

 


Press Releases |  Feeds | Contact
The Wikipedia article included on this page is licensed under the GFDL.
Images may be subject to relevant owners' copyright.
All other elements are (c) copyright NationMaster.com 2003-5. All Rights Reserved.
Usage implies agreement with terms, 1022, m