Mountain View is a census-designated place located in Natrona County, Wyoming. As of the 2000 census, the CDP had a total population of 103.
Mountain View is located at 42°52'9" North, 106°24'38" West (42.869065, -106.410506)1.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 9.9 km² (3.8 mi²). 9.9 km² (3.8 mi²) of it is land and none of the area is covered with water.
As of the census2 of 2000, there are 103 people, 46 households, and 25 families residing in the CDP. The population density is 10.4/km² (27.0/mi²). There are 58 housing units at an average density of 5.9/km² (15.2/mi²). The racial makeup of the CDP is 91.26% White, 0.00% African American, 1.94% Native American, 0.00% Asian, 0.97% Pacific Islander, 1.94% from other races, and 3.88% from two or more races. 6.80% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There are 46 households out of which 15.2% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 41.3% are married couples living together, 2.2% have a female householder with no husband present, and 43.5% are non-families. 37.0% of all households are made up of individuals and 17.4% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.11 and the average family size is 2.77.
In the CDP the population is spread out with 15.5% under the age of 18, 6.8% from 18 to 24, 31.1% from 25 to 44, 31.1% from 45 to 64, and 15.5% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 44 years. For every 100 females there are 119.1 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 112.2 males.
The median income for a household in the CDP is $28,068, and the median income for a family is $28,636. Males have a median income of $26,111 versus $0 for females. The per capita income for the CDP is $11,754. 7.1% of the population and 0.0% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total population, 0.0% of those under the age of 18 and 0.0% of those 65 and older are living below the poverty line.
- Maps and aerial photos
- Street map from Mapquest (http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=decimal&latitude=42.869065&longitude=-106.410506&zoom=6)
- Topographic map from Topozone (http://www.topozone.com/map.asp?lat=42.869065&lon=-106.410506&s=200&size=m&layer=DRG100)
- Aerial photograph from Terraserver (http://terraservice.net/map.aspx?t=1&s=14&lon=-106.410506&lat=42.869065&w=750&h=500)
|Casper, Wyoming || |
Mills | Evansville | Vista West | Red Butte | Mountain View
|Natrona County |