'Manassas' is the 1972 debut album from Stephen Still's band of the same name. It is a double album and, according to the sleeve notes, it is intended to be in tribute to Jimi Hendrix, Al Wilson and Duane Allman. Image File history File links No_cover. ...
A double album is an audio album of sufficient length that two units of the medium in which it is sold (especially records and compact discs) are necessary to contain the entirety of it. ...
This article is about the city in Florida. ...
Official language(s) English Capital Largest city Tallahassee Jacksonville Area - Total - Width - Length - % water - Latitude - Longitude Ranked 22nd 65,794 sq mi 170,451 kmÂ² 162 miles 260 km 497 miles 800 km 17. ...
A music genre is a category (or genre) of pieces of music that share a certain style or basic musical language (van der Merwe 1989, p. ...
To meet Wikipedias quality standards, this article or section may require cleanup. ...
In the music industry, a record producer (or music producer) has many roles, among them controlling the recording sessions, coaching and guiding the performers, and supervising the recording, mixing and mastering processes. ...
James Marshall Jimi Hendrix (November 27, 1942 â September 18, 1970) was an American musician, singer, songwriter, guitarist, and cultural icon. ...
Al Wilson (born June 19, 1939 in Meridian, Mississippi) is an African-American soul singer best known for the Number One hit, Show and Tell. ...
Duane Allman Howard Duane Allman (November 20, 1946 â October 29, 1971) was an American guitarist. ...
- Song Of Love (Stills)
- Rock & Roll Crazies (Stills / Taylor)
- Cuban Bluegrass (Stills / Lala)
- Jet Set (Sigh) (Stills)
- Anyway (Stills)
- Both Of Us (Bound to Lose) (Hillman / Stills)
- Fallen Eagle (Stills)
- Jesus Gave Love Away For Free (Stills)
- Colorado (Stills)
- So Begins The Task (Stills)
- Hide It So Deep (Stills)
- Don't Look At My Shadow (Stills)
- It Doesn't Matter (Hillman / Stills)
- Johnny's Garden (Stills)
- Bound To Fall (M. Brewer-Country Music Inc.)
- How Far (Stills)
- Move Around (Stills)
- The Love Gangster (Stills / Wyman)
- What To Do (Stills)
- Right Now (Stills)
- The Treasure (Take One) (Stills)
- Blues Man (Stills)
- Stephen Stills - vocals, guitar, bottleneck guitar, piano, organ, electric piano, clavenette
- Chris Hillman - vocals, guitar, mandolin
- Al Perkins - steel guitar, guitar, vocals
- Calvin "Fuzzy" Samuels - bass
- Paul Harris - organ, tack piano, piano, organ, electric piano, clavenette
- Dallas Taylor - drums
- Joe Lala - percussion, vocals
- Sydney George - harmonica
- Jerry Aiello - piano, organ, electric piano, clavenette
- Bill Wyman - bass
- Roger Bush - acoustic bass
- Byron Berline - fiddle
Stephen Stills album cover Stephen Arthur Stills is an American guitarist and singer/songwriter best known for his work with the Buffalo Springfield and Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young. ...
Chris Hillman on the cover of his album The Other Side (2005) Chris Hillman (born Christopher Hillman December 4, 1944, in Los Angeles, California), was one of the original members of The Byrds (1965) with Roger McGuinn, Gene Clark, David Crosby, and Michael Clarke. ...
Al Perkins (Born August 1, 1933) is a Texas born American guitarist. ...
Bill Wyman (born William George Perks on 24 October 1936) was the bassist for the English rock and roll band The Rolling Stones from its founding in 1962 until 1991. ...
Byron Berline is an American fiddle player. ...