Kathy Jordan (born in December 3, 1959, Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, USA) is a former American tennis player. She got runner-up in Australian Open 1983, lost Martina Navratilova in the final 2-6, 6-7. She was nicknamed "KJ". December 3 is the 337th (in leap years the 338th) day of the year in the Gregorian calendar. ...
1959 (MCMLIX) was a common year starting on Thursday of the Gregorian calendar. ...
Bryn Mawr is located in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania and Delaware County, Pennsylvania, just west of Philadelphia, along U.S. Highway Route 30 (Lancaster Avenue). ...
Tennis ball This article is about the sport. ...
This article is about the Australian Open tennis tournament. ...
1983 (MCMLXXXIII) was a common year starting on Saturday of the Gregorian calendar. ...
Martina NavrÃ¡tilovÃ¡ â¶ (helpÂ· info) (b. ...
Doubles winner (41)
- 1991 - Tokyo [Pan Pacific] (w/Smylie)
- 1990 - Virginia Slims Championships (w/Smylie), US Hardcourts (W/Smylie), [Tokyo] Japan Open (w/Smylie), Nashville (w/Neiland)
- 1987 - Houston (w/Navratilova), Tokyo [Japan Open] (w/Nagelsen), Aptos (w/R. White), Brighton (w/Sukova)
- 1986 - US Indoors (w/Smylie), Key Biscayne (w/Smylie), Wichita (w/Reynolds), Hilversum (w/Sukova)
- 1985 - Wimbledon (w/Smylie), Key Biscayne (w/Smylie), Marco Island (w/Smylie), Chicago (w/Smylie), Mahwah (w/Smylie), Bridgestone (w/Smylie)
- 1984 - Canadian Open (w/Smylie), Amelia Island (w/A. Smith)
- 1983 - Palm Springs (w/Kiyomura), Detroit (w/ML Daniels)
- 1982 - Washington, DC (w/A. Smith), Houston (w/Shriver), Los Angeles (w/A. Smith), Boston (w/A. Smith), San Diego (w/P. Smith), Atlanta (w/Nagelsen)
- 1981 - Australian Open (w/A. Smith), US Open (w/A. Smith), San Diego (w/Reynolds), Cincinnati (w/A. Smith), Amelia Island (w/A. Smith)
- 1980 - Roland Garros (w/A. Smith), Wimbledon (w/A. Smith), Hilton Head (w/A. Smith), Eastbourne (w/A. Smith), Brighton (w/A. Smith)
- 1979 - U.S. Clay Courts (w/A.Smith), San Antonio (w/W. White)
Mixed Doubles Winner (2)
- 1986 - Roland Garros (w/Flach), Wimbledon (w/Flach).