John Campbell is the name of:
British political figures
- John Campbell, 1st Earl of Loudoun (died 1933)
- John Campbell, 2nd Duke of Argyll (1680–1743)
- John Campbell of Cawdor (1695–1777), minor British politician
- John Campbell, 4th Earl of Loudoun (1705–1782), British general in North America
- John Campbell, 5th Duke of Argyll (1723–1806)
- John Campbell, 1st Baron Campbell (1779–1861), Lord Chancellor of England
- John Campbell, 9th Duke of Argyll (1845–1914)
- John Campbell (Northern Irish politician) (1862–1929), Member of the Northern Ireland Parliament
- John Campbell (Irish politician) (born 1870), Member of the United Kingdom Parliament from Ireland
John Campbell, 1st Earl of Loudoun was a Scottish politician. ...
John Campbell, 2nd Duke of Argyll and 1st Duke of Greenwich (October 10, 1678 - October 4, 1743) was a Scottish soldier and nobleman. ...
John Campbell, 4th Earl of Loudoun was a British nobleman and military leader. ...
John Campbell, 5th Duke of Argyll (June 1723 - May 24, 1806) was a Scottish soldier and nobleman. ...
John Campbell, 1st Baron Campbell (17 September 1779-1861), was a British politician and Lord Chancellor of Great Britain. ...
The Marquess of Lorne, later 8th Duke of Argyll John George Edward Henry Douglas Sutherland Campbell, 9th and 2nd Duke of Argyll (Stafford House, London August 6, 1845 - May 2, 1914 Kent House, Cowes), usually better known by his courtesy title of Marquess of Lorne by which he was known...
John Campbell, 1st Earl of Breadalbane and Holland (b. ...
John Campbell, 2nd Earl of Breadalbane and Holland (19 November 1662 - 23 February 1752). ...
John Campbell, 3rd Earl of Breadalbane and Holland (1696 - 1782) was a Scottish nobleman, diplomat and politician. ...
John Campbell (26 October 1796 - 8 November 1862, 2nd Marquess of Breadalbane was a Scottish nobleman and politician. ...
United States political figures
- John Campbell (Kentucky), Kentucky state senator and founder of Louisville, Kentucky
- John Campbell (1765–1828), United States congressman from Maryland
- John Campbell (U.S. Treasurer), Treasurer of the United States
- John Campbell (1795–1845), United States congressman from South Carolina
- John Archibald Campbell (1811–1889), United States Supreme Court justice
- John Hull Campbell (1800–1868), United States congressman from Pennsylvania
- John Goulder Campbell (1827–1903), United States territorial delegate from Arizona
- John B. T. Campbell III (born 1955), United States congressman from California
John Campbell (September 11, 1765 - June 23, 1828) was a United States Representative from Maryland. ...
John Archibald Campbell (June 24, 1811 â March 12, 1889), was an American jurist. ...
John Hull Campbell (October 10, 1800-January 19, 1868) was an American Party member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Pennsylvania. ...
John Goulder Campbell (June 25, 1827 â December 22, 1903) was a delegate from Arizona Territory in the United States House of Representatives. ...
John Bayard Taylor Campbell III (born July 19, 1955) is a Republican U.S. politician, who is currently a member of the U.S. House of Representatives, representing Californias 48th Congressional District. ...
Canadian political figures
- John Campbell (governor) (c.1720–1790), Commodore Governor for Newfoundland
- John Campbell (Nova Scotia politician), 19th Century Conservative member of the Canadian Parliament from Nova Scotia
- John Campbell (Quebec politician) (born 1936), 20th Century Liberal member of the Canadian Parliament from Quebec
- John A. Campbell (Manitoba politician) (1872–1963), Manitoba politician
John Campbell (c. ...
John Archibald Campbell (April 19, 1872âNovember 26, 1963) was a politician in Manitoba, Canada. ...
- John Campbell (author) (1708–1775), Scottish author
- John Campbell (blues guitarist), blues guitarist
- John Campbell (Falkirk), Scottish baron and businessman who settled in Falkirk
- John Campbell (London clergyman), mid-19th century minister of Whitefield's Tabernacle, Moorfields, London
- John Campbell (St Vincent), Lt-Governor of St Vincent 1845–1853
- John Campbell (harness racing driver) (born 1955), Canadian harness racing driver
- John Campbell (snooker player), Australian snooker player
- John Campbell (horse trainer), thoroughbred horse trainer
- John Campbell (philosopher), philosopher
- John Campbell (broadcaster) (born 1964), television personality in New Zealand
- John Campbell (bassist), bassist for Lamb of God
- John Campbell (jazz pianist), jazz pianist
- John Campbell (banker), banker, founder of what became Coutts & Co
- John Campbell (general), a British major general during the American Revolution on the Gulf Coast front against Spain
- John Campbell (athlete), New Zealand athlete
- John Campbell (footballer), footballer who scored for Aston Villa F.C. in the 1897 FA Cup final
- John Campbell (wrestler), professional wrestler
- John C. Campbell (1867–1919), American educator known for surveying life in the Appalachians
- John Edward Campbell (1862–1924), mathematician credited for the Campbell-Hausdorff formula
- Sir John Logan Campbell (1817–1912), prominent figure in the history of Auckland, New Zealand
- John P. Campbell, industrial and organizational psychologist at the University of Minnesota
- John William Campbell (1836–1953), British Army Major-General
- John W. Campbell (New York) (1880–1957), millionaire American financier
- John W. Campbell (1910–1971), editor of Analog Science Fiction and Fact