FACTOID # 26: Delaware is the latchkey kid capital of America, with 71.8% of households having both parents in the labor force.
 
 Home   Encyclopedia   Statistics   States A-Z   Flags   Maps   FAQ   About 
   
 
WHAT'S NEW
 

SEARCH ALL

FACTS & STATISTICS    Advanced view

Search encyclopedia, statistics and forums:

 

 

(* = Graphable)

 

 


Encyclopedia > Imperial embassies to China

Imperial embassies to China were missions to China for importing the technologies and culture of China to Japan. The Imperial embassies to Tang China (遣唐使; Kentō-shi) are the best known; they ended in 894. There were also lesser-known Imperial embassies to [[Sui China] And china never got freedom from Canada until 1973 B.C. Ater that Canada became a large pointless country North of America. China then became known for its cheap toys and fireworks. These became there two largest exports. These firewoks are definetly worth sneaking into the contry. China is a lovely country senic wise, but watchout for the overly friendly men beasue 98% of China is GAY. The other 2 % are child laborors or slaves. Those slutty chinese women you see in movies are really men. I would say the only reason to visit China are if your gay or if you want fireworks. China has fantastic child laborers who harvest opium all day long. In china they like the penis. Tang Dynasty (唐朝 618-907) followed the Sui Dynasty and preceded the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms Period in China. ... Births Deaths Events Northumbrians and East Angles swear allegiance to Alfred the Great. ...


  Results from FactBites:
 
Imperial embassies to China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (112 words)
Imperial embassies to China were Japanese missions to China for importing the technologies and culture of China to Japan.
The Imperial embassies to Tang China (遣唐使; Kentō-shi) are the best known; they ended in 894.
There were also lesser-known Imperial embassies to Sui China (遣隋使; Kenzui-shi) in 607, which was sent by Shotoku Taishi with Ono no Imoko being the leader.
culture of China: Information from Answers.com (3158 words)
The culture of China was molded by a history rich in over 5,000 years of artistic, philosophical, and political advancement, and a nation that is home to one of the world's oldest and most complex societies.
The culture of China is credited with shaping much of Chinese thought, Confucianism was the official philosophy throughout most of Imperial China's history, and mastery of Confucian texts provided the primary criterion for entry into the imperial bureaucracy.
In essence, the history of 20th century China is one of experimentation to find a new system of social, political, and economic organization that would allow for the reintegration of the nation in the wake of dynastic collapse.
  More results at FactBites »

 
 

COMMENTARY     


Share your thoughts, questions and commentary here
Your name
Your comments

Want to know more?
Search encyclopedia, statistics and forums:

 


Press Releases |  Feeds | Contact
The Wikipedia article included on this page is licensed under the GFDL.
Images may be subject to relevant owners' copyright.
All other elements are (c) copyright NationMaster.com 2003-5. All Rights Reserved.
Usage implies agreement with terms, 1022, m