Royal Flag of Iran was another symbol of the Royal Family of Iran
"Sorood-e Shahanshahi Iran" or "Imperial Salute of Iran" (in Persian: سرود شاهنشاهی ایران) was the national anthem of Iran from 1933 until the Islamic Revolution of 1979, when the monarchy was abolished. The anthem was chronicled the exploits of the Shah and his dynasty. Image File history File links Iran_flag_with_emblem_1964-1979. ...
Image File history File links Iran_flag_with_emblem_1964-1979. ...
Persian (Local names: ÙØ§Ø±Ø³Û FÃ¢rsi or Ù¾Ø§Ø±Ø³Û PÃ¢rsi)* is an Indo-European language spoken in Iran, Afghanistan and Tajikistan as well as by minorities in Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, India, Pakistan, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Southern Russia, neighboring countries, and elsewhere. ...
Protestors take to the street in support of Ayatollah Khomeini. ...
- Persian original
- Persian original (UniPers script)
- English translation
- شاهنشاه ما زنده بادا
- پايد کشور به فرش جاودان
- کز پهلوی شـد ملک ایران
- صد ره بهتر زعهد باستان
- از دشمنان بودی پریشان
- در سايه اش آسوده ایران
- ايرانیان پيوسته شادان
- همواره يزدان بود او را نگهبان
- Šâhanšâh mâ zendeh bâdâ
- Pâyad kešvar be faraš jâvedân
- Kaz Pahlavi šod molke Irân
- Sad rah behtar ze ahde bâsetân
- Az došmanân budi parišân
- Dar sâye aš âsude Irân
- Irâniân peyvase šâdân
- Hamvâreh Yazdân bovad urâ negahbân
- Long live our King of Kings
- And may his glory make immortal our land
- For Pahlavi dynasty improved Iran
- A hundredfold from where it once used to stand
- Though once beset by the foemen's rage
- Now it has peace in his keeping sure
- We of Iran, rejoice in every age
- Oh, may God protect him both now and evermore
It has been suggested that this article or section be merged with Romanization of Persian. ...
King of Kings is a lofty title that has been used by several monarchies (usually empires in the informal sense of great powers) throughout history, and in many cases the literal title meaning King of Kings, i. ...
The Pahlavi dynasty (in Persian: Ø¯ÙØ¯Ù
Ø§Ù Ù¾ÙÙÙÛ) of Iran began with the crowning of Reza Shah Pahlavi in 1925 and ended with the Iranian Revolution of 1979, and the subsequent collapse of the ancient tradition of Iranian monarchy. ...
Translation of the long version
- Long live the Shah, our King of Kings,
- And may his glory make immortal our land.
- For Pahlavi improved Iran
- A hundredfold from where it once used to stand.
- Though once beset by the foemen's rage,
- Now it has peace in his keeping sure;
- We of Iran, rejoice in ev'ry age.
- Oh, may God protect him both now and evermore.
- Oh, Sun that shines on Iran's banner,
- Shed upon each nation rays strong and fair.
- Those days keep in our recollection
- When thy flashing sword brought peace everywhere.
- We give our lives in thy shade benign,
- And take the lives of each enemy.
- We are the heirs of Kianis' line;
- Oh, beloved land, ever wholly thine are we.
- Of Right we've been and still are champions.
- What is right is all we ever demand.
- Through worship of the King, we ever
- From the enemy will guard this our land.
- "Good Deeds" the first virtue of our call,
- "Good Thoughts" the light our hearts and minds to guide,
- And through "Good Speech" shining, one and all,
- This is Iran's fame that will echo far and wide.
- Nam-e Javid-e Vatan - National anthem of the late Qajar Era (First national anthem of Iran).
- Ey Iran - De-facto national anthem of 1979.
- Payandeh Bada Iran - National anthem of 1980s.
- Sorud-e Melli-e Jomhoori-e Eslami-e Iran - Current national anthem of Iran
Salamati-ye Shah (Persian: Ø³ÙØ§Ù
ØªÛ Ø´Ø§Ù, Translation: well-being of the king) was the first national anthem of Persia (Iran). ...
The Qajar dynasty was the ruling family of Persia from 1796 to 1925. ...
Ey Iran (Persian: Ø§Û Ø§ÛØ±Ø§Ù) (O! Iran) is a famous and most popular Persian anthem in Iran. ...
Payandeh Bada Iran Ùs the former national anthem of the Islamic Republic of Iran. ...
Sorood-e Melli-e Jomhoori-e Eslami-e Iran or Sorood-e Melli-ye Jomhoori-ye Eslami-ye Iran is the national anthem of Islamic Republic of Iran. ...
- Imperial National Anthem - A YouTube video of the Imperial Iranian National Anthem.
- Royal Anthem of Iran - Music only
- Music Sheet