FACTOID # 2: Puerto Rico has roughly the same gross state product as Montana, Wyoming and North Dakota combined.
 
 Home   Encyclopedia   Statistics   States A-Z   Flags   Maps   FAQ   About 
   
 
WHAT'S NEW
 

SEARCH ALL

FACTS & STATISTICS    Advanced view

Search encyclopedia, statistics and forums:

 

 

(* = Graphable)

 

 


Encyclopedia > Huetter, Idaho

Huetter is a city located in Kootenai County, Idaho. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 96.


Geography

Location of Huetter, Idaho

Huetter is located at 47°42'14" North, 116°50'56" West (47.703759, -116.848870)1.


According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 0.0 km˛ (0.0 mi˛). 0.0 km˛ (0.0 mi˛) of it is land and none of it is covered by water.


Demographics

As of the census2 of 2000, there are 96 people, 37 households, and 21 families residing in the city. The population density is 3,706.6/km˛ (9,044.4/mi˛). There are 39 housing units at an average density of 1,505.8/km˛ (3,674.3/mi˛). The racial makeup of the city is 87.50% White, 0.00% African American, 2.08% Native American, 0.00% Asian, 0.00% Pacific Islander, 3.12% from other races, and 7.29% from two or more races. 3.12% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.


There are 37 households out of which 29.7% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 35.1% are married couples living together, 8.1% have a female householder with no husband present, and 43.2% are non-families. 27.0% of all households are made up of individuals and 5.4% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.59 and the average family size is 2.62.


In the city the population is spread out with 19.8% under the age of 18, 21.9% from 18 to 24, 34.4% from 25 to 44, 17.7% from 45 to 64, and 6.3% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 30 years. For every 100 females there are 134.1 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 148.4 males.


The median income for a household in the city is $21,250, and the median income for a family is $22,083. Males have a median income of $28,750 versus $51,250 for females. The per capita income for the city is $9,121. 30.9% of the population and 23.8% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total population, 36.8% of those under the age of 18 and 0.0% of those 65 and older are living below the poverty line.


External links

  • Maps and aerial photos
    • Street map from Mapquest (http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=decimal&latitude=47.703759&longitude=-116.84887&zoom=6)
    • Topographic map from Topozone (http://www.topozone.com/map.asp?lat=47.703759&lon=-116.84887&s=200&size=m&layer=DRG100)
    • Aerial photograph from Microsoft Terraserver (http://terraserver.microsoft.com/map.aspx?t=1&s=14&lon=-116.84887&lat=47.703759&w=750&h=500)

  Results from FactBites:
 
Huetter, Idaho - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (396 words)
Huetter is a city in Kootenai County, Idaho, United States.
As of 2006 Huetter Idaho had a Population of 107.
Dan Martinsin says "Huetter is in the middle of two prosperous cities so looks like we are safe for a long while." City Counsil was all over the place when the new US Bank Central station was built there.
  More results at FactBites »

 
 

COMMENTARY     


Share your thoughts, questions and commentary here
Your name
Your comments

Want to know more?
Search encyclopedia, statistics and forums:

 


Press Releases |  Feeds | Contact
The Wikipedia article included on this page is licensed under the GFDL.
Images may be subject to relevant owners' copyright.
All other elements are (c) copyright NationMaster.com 2003-5. All Rights Reserved.
Usage implies agreement with terms, 1022, m