Eugène Rose de Beauharnais ( September 3 is the 246th day of the year (247th in leap years). ...September 3, Events January 5 _ American Revolutionary War: Richmond, Virginia is burned by British naval forces led by Benedict Arnold. ...1781 _ February 21 is the 52nd day of the year in the Gregorian Calendar. ...February 21, 1824 was a leap year starting on Thursday (see link for calendar). ...1824) was the first child and only son of Joséphine de Beauharnais, Empress Joséphine Joséphine de Beauharnais (June 23, 1763 _ May 29, 1814) was the first wife of Napoléon Bonaparte, and became Empress of France. ...Joséphine de Tascher de la Pagerie and Alexandre François Marie, Vicomte de Beauharnais (May 28, 1760 - July 23, 1794) was a French political figure and general. ...Alexandre, Vicomte de Beauharnais.
He was born in The Eiffel Tower has become the symbol of Paris throughout the world. ...Paris, France _ Wikipedia /**/ @import /skins/monobook/IE50Fixes. ...France and became the stepson and adopted child of For other uses, see Napoleon (disambiguation). ...Napoleon, following the execution of his father during the The Reign of Terror (June 1793 _ July 1794) was a period in the French Revolution characterized by brutal repression. ...Reign of Terror. In 1804 he was made an official member of the imperial family as His Imperial Highness Eugene de Beauharnais, Prince of France. In Events January 11 _ Michigan Territory is created. ...1805, he added The flag of the Kingdom of Italy was a rectangular version of the flag of the Italian Republic, with Napoleons emblem on the green field. ...Viceroy of Italy to his titles. In 1807, he was named Prince of Venice. He was created Hereditary Grand Duke of Frankfurt by his stepfather in 1810 and made Duke of Leuchtenberg and Prince of Eistadt by his father-in-law in 1817.
Beauharnais married in 1806 Her Serene Highness Princess Augusta Amalia Ludovika Georgia von The Wittelsbach family were the ruling dynasty of the German kingdom of Bavaria from 1180 to 1918 and of the Rhine Palatinate from 1214 until 1805; in 1815 the latter territory was incorporated into Bavaria, which had been a kingdom since 1806. ...Wittelsbach of With an area of 70,553 km² and 12. ...Bavaria (1788_1851), daughter of This page refers to King Maximilian I of Bavaria. ...Maximilian I of Bavaria. Their children were:
- Princess Josephine of Leuchtenberg, born 1807, died 1876. ...Josephine of Leuchtenberg (1807_1876) became the Queen Consort to King Oscar I of Sweden and Norway, Joseph François Oscar Bernadotte ( July 4, 1799 _ July 8, 1859) was the only son of General Bernadotte, afterwards King Charles XIV of Sweden and Norway, and his wife, Eugenie Desirée Clary, afterwards Queen Desideria. ...Oscar I of Sweden, himself the son of Napoleon's old love, Desirée Clary.
- Princess Eugénie Hortense Auguste de Beauharnais (1808-1847)
- Charles Auguste Eugène Napoléon de Beauharnais, married the Queen Maria II, Queen of Portugal (April 4, 1819 - November 15, 1853). ...Mary II of Portugal
- Amélie Auguste Eugénie Napoléone de Beauharnais, married Pedro I, Emperor of Brazil; Pedro IV of Portugal Pedro I of Brazil, known as Dom Pedro (October 12, 1798 _ September 24, 1834), proclaimed Brazil independent from Portugal and became Brazils first Emperor. ...Pedro I of Brazil (father of Maria II, Queen of Portugal (April 4, 1819 _ November 15, 1853). ...Mary II of Portugal) and became Empress of Brazil
- Theodelinde Louise Eugénie Auguste Napoléone de Beauharnais (1814_1857)
- Carolina Clotilde de Beauharnais (1816)
- Maximilian Josèphe Eugène Auguste Napoléon de Beauharnais(1817_1852), married Maria Nikolaievna Grand Duchess of Russia, daughter of Tsar Nicholas I Pavlovich (Russian: Николай I Павлович, July 6 (June 25, Old Style), 1796–March 2 (February 18, Old Style), 1855) was the Emperor of Russia and king of Poland from 1825 until his death in 1855. ...Nicholas I of Russia
Eugène de Beauharnais died at Munich: Frauenkirche and Town Hall steeple Munich (German: München pronunciation) is the state capital of the German Bundesland of Bavaria. ...Munich, The Federal Republic of Germany ( German: Bundesrepublik Deutschland) is one of the worlds leading industrialised countries, located in the heart of Europe. ...Germany.