There were a number of digital cameras made by Agfa over the several years they were in the the consumer digital camera market. A SiPix digital camera next to a matchbox to show scale. ...
Agfa-Gevaert N.V. develops, manufactures and distributes analogue and digital products and systems for the making, processing, and reproduction of images. ...
- Agfa ePhoto 1280 (1997) (.7 megapixel)
- Agfa ePhoto 1680 (1998)(1.2 mp)
- Agfa ePhoto CL50 (1999) (1.2 mp)
- Agfa ePhoto CL30 (1999, .9 mp, used Compactflash)
- Agfa ePhoto CL30 Clik! (1999, .9 mp, uses Iomega Clik! (later renamed PocketZip) disks as memory card)
- Agfa ePhoto CL18 (2000) (.3 mp)
- Agfa ePhoto CL45 (2001) (.7 mp)
- Agfa ePhoto CL20
- Agfa ePhoto CL34
- Agfa ePhoto 307 (1997)
- Agfa ePhoto 780
- Agfa ePhoto 780c
- Agfa ePhoto Smile (.3 mp)
Cameras of similar concept to the Clik! model: There were other digital cameras that used disk storage as memory media. A pixel (a contraction of picture element) is one of the many tiny dots that make up the representation of a picture in a computers memory. ...
A 64 MB CompactFlash Type I card CompactFlash (CF) was originally a type of data storage device, used in portable electronic devices. ...
Formerly known as the Clik! drive, the PocketZipâ¢ was a drive made by Iomega corporation in 1999 that used only small, very thin, floppy-like 40MB disks. ...
Memory card for Sonys PlayStation 2 video game console. ...
- Panasonic PV-SD4090 a Panasonic digital camera that used SuperDisk (LS120).
- Iomega Zipcam a prototype digital camera shown at Comdex 1999 that used 100 MB Zip disks
- Sony Mavica (A whole camera line that used things like 3.5" Floppy and CDR/RW media)
Zipcam was a prototype digital camera shown at Comdex 1999 by Iomega (Iomega Labs) that used 100 MB Zip disks. ...
COMDEX (Computer Dealers Exhibition) is a computer expo held in Las Vegas, Nevada each November. ...
Later (USB, left) and earlier (parallel, right) Zip drives (media in foreground). ...
Mavica FD5, the first digital model. ...
Agfa Film Cameras
Afga also made some regular film cameras. Film refers to the celluloid media on which movies are printed Film is a term that encompasses motion pictures as individual projects, as well as the field in general. ...
- Agfa PD16 Readyset
- Agfa Billy 8 1
- Agfa Isolette I
- Agfa Isolette II
- Agfa Isolette III
- Agfa Prontor II
- Agfa Arcus ii/ Arcus/ Arcus 1200 are scanners
List of digital camera brands past and present, updated to 2005, but may miss some. ...
IBM 1 GB Microdrive The Microdrive is a miniature hard disk designed to fit in a Compact Flash Type II slot. ...
- Edgereview review of Agfa ePhoto CL30 Clik! (September 2000)
- Pcworld review of Agfa ePhoto CL30 Clik! (March 2000)
- Agfa cameras with sample photots at PBbase