FACTOID # 23: Wisconsin has more metal fabricators per capita than any other state.
 
 Home   Encyclopedia   Statistics   States A-Z   Flags   Maps   FAQ   About 
   
 
WHAT'S NEW
 

SEARCH ALL

FACTS & STATISTICS    Advanced view

Search encyclopedia, statistics and forums:

 

 

(* = Graphable)

 

 


Discussion - Health > Oral health > Loss of natural teeth

These are comments that our moderators found as non-authoritative though possibly interesting for further discussion on Health > Oral health > Loss of natural teeth


COMMENTARY     

Dick Kunkle
17th January 2012
I have very deep roots. I am 79 and am in pretty good health, but prior to about 10 years ago i had this history: About 20% of my teeth were missing and the other 80% ground down for crowns.

About 7-8 years ago, all of my crowns came off one by one which I could not afford to have glued back on place (as I had been doing). I still have them.

Since my roots are deep I cana still chew a very small amount, by pressing hard on my gums thus allowing the stubs which are barely below the surface to tear into the corn cob or whatever.

Is there any reason I would have a bad health effect from just keeping my stubs and leaving things like they are. I look funny when I eat, but reaally have no difficulty.
AFFORDABLE IMPLANTS
22nd January 2011
SAVE THOUSANDS ON REPLACING MISSING TEETH AT WWW.AFFORDABLE-IMPLANTS.US MANY FLY IN TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR SAVINGS. WE PAY FOR YOUR STAY.

Share your thoughts, questions and commentary here
Your name
Your comments
 
 

Want to know more?
Search encyclopedia, statistics and forums:

 


Press Releases |  Feeds | Contact
© Copyright StateMaster.com 2003-2018. All Rights Reserved. Usage implies agreement with terms, 1022, m